Anonymous Compliance Hotline Phone Number: 1.844.435.8008
If you observe or experience improper actions or violations of standards of business conduct, it is important that you report these matters. Some examples include: fraud or crimes; harassment; discrimination; patient safety; quality of care; code of conduct violations; unethical business practices; or fraudulent coding and billing.
This hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and is staffed by a third party company that will document your concerns and send the report to someone in the Blanchard Valley Health System Corporate Compliance Department. When reporting an issue you may remain anonymous or you may choose to identify yourself. Regardless of your decision, your information will be documented and investigated.
The steps to participate in compliance are:
1. Observe: You notice a questionable behavior or unsafe condition.
2. Alert: You call the Compliance Hotline or send an email to voice your concern.
3. Report: A report is filed within the organization.
4. Investigate: Your concern is investigated.
5. Resolved: A course of action is determined
Learn more by reading the BVHS Compliance Manual.
Questions about compliance at BVHS should be directed to:
Director of Corporate Compliance
Blanchard Valley Health System