Prepare for Your Visit
Depending upon the reason for your doctor’s visit, this checklist can help you prepare.
- Know your medical history relating to your medical problem.
- Bring a list of all current medications taken on a regular basis, including over-the-counter and herbal medications.
- Write down a few questions to remember to ask during your appointment.
- Bring something to write on so you can take a few notes.
- If you are having an office procedure, you may want to ask a friend or relative to accompany you. You may need someone to take you home following your appointment.
Download form to allow another adult to obtain health care for your child.