Your practice is our priority.
Kim Simonds, the Blanchard Valley Health System provider liaison, is seeking opportunities to build relationships with medical practices across the region. In an effort to streamline processes and strengthen professional relationships, Kim can assist in the following ways:
- Interface with you and your staff to improve communication and understand your needs
- Conduct personal visits to local medical offices
- Identify your issues and concerns with referral processes
- Discuss new clinical and technological offerings
- Introduce new BVHS physicians to colleagues
- Identify and reduce hassles from your referral processes
- Serve as an educator on BVHS services, programs and projects
- Facilitate community outreach, speaking and education opportunities
If you would like to schedule a meeting with Kim, please call her directly at 419.429.6468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to serving you and your patients.