What is the BVHS Patient Portal?
The BVHS Patient Portal is a website that offers personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical record. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health.
What services can I access with the BVHS Patient Portal?
Your health is important to you around the clock—not just during office hours. With the BVHS Patient Portal, you can connect to Blanchard Valley Health System online to:
- Review your medications with instructions
- Review your visit history at BVHS facilities
- Review your hospital test results such as lab and radiology results
- View immunization records
- Update your personal information
How do I set up an account on the BVHS Patient Portal?
The next time you are a patient at Blanchard Valley Hospital, Bluffton Hospital or one of our BVHS medical offices, we will invite you to register for the new MyHealth Patient Portal. New accounts are only being set up for the new MyHealth Patient Portal.