At The Armes Family Cancer Care Center, our main priority is your health and overall well-being. We remain committed to providing you with exceptional care in a clean, safe environment.
In this time of uncertainty, we would like to assure you that we will continue to be open and functional to support your treatment and healthcare needs.
To ensure a safe environment for all patients, caregivers and staff, we are taking the following precautions:
- Closely following recommendations from Hancock Public Health, the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Screening patients and visitors for flu-like symptoms, including fever or cough, and any recent exposure to COVID-19
- Limiting visitors to one caregiver per patient (no children under the age of 16)
- No caregivers will be permitted in the radiation treatment area
- Frequent cleaning of “high-touch” surfaces
- Rescheduling of non-urgent patient appointments and use of phone/video call physician visits
- Limiting the presence of non-essential vendors and contractors within the facility
- Twice daily self-monitoring of staff temperatures
- Notifying our patients about any process changes
We truly believe it is an honor to be trusted with your care and we will dedicate ourselves to being here for you.
The Armes Family Cancer Care Center Staff
For questions about COVID-19, please call ODH at 1.800.4ASKODH or 1.833.427.5634.