Cancer Care


The Armes Family Cancer Care Center

15990 Medical Drive South
Findlay, OH 45840
Office Hours:

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Financial Services and Support

If you or a loved one has cancer, there may be community financial resources to help. Below is a listing of resources by county. These organizations have no affiliation with Blanchard Valley Health System.

For questions about their offerings or financial assistance programs, please click the links to go to the organizational websites.

All Patients of The Armes Family Cancer Care Center

Financial Advocate

BVHS offers a financial advocate to help guide you through the financial responsibilities of cancer treatment. Contact our BVHS oncology financial advocate at:
Call: 419.429.0342
Fax: 567.429.0263

Hancock County

Cancer Patient Services (CPS)

CPS provides services to those with a cancer diagnosis who live or work in Hancock County. Some of the services that may be available from CPS include:

  • Financial assistance
  • Reimbursement for chemotherapy and other cancer-related medications
  • Reimbursement for mileage to and from cancer treatments
  • Assistance with specialty items like prosthetics, wigs and ostomy supplies
  • Physical, educational and emotional support

Putnam County

Putnam County Cancer Assistance Program

The Putnam County Cancer Assistance Program assists Putnam County residents who have a cancer diagnosis and are receiving treatment. Help may be available in the form of monetary support, mileage for cancer treatments, tests or appointments, and more.

Hardin County

Not By Choice Outreach

Located in Kenton, Ohio, Not By Choice Outreach offers free services and support to those suffering from cancer and its treatments.

Wyandot County

Wyandot County Health Department

Wyandot County Council on Aging 

These organizations collaborate to provide free home delivered meals to Wyandot County residents and their families who are recovering postoperatively from breast cancer surgery, undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer or undergoing radiation therapy for breast cancer. For more information, call 419.294.3852.

In addition, below are links to United Way chapters in surrounding counties which may be able to assist with transportation reimbursement, medication assistance, medical bill assistance and emotional support for cancer patients.

Seneca County
Sandusky County

If your county was not listed, contact the American Cancer Society at or call 1-800-ACS-2345 to discuss any services or support ACS may be able to offer. 

How may we help you?

How may we help you?